I really enjoy forgetting. When I first come to a place, I notice all the little details. I notice the way the sky looks. The color of white paper. The way people walk. Doorknobs. Everything. Then I get used to the place and I don’t notice those things anymore. So only by forgetting can I see the place again as it really is. David Byrne, True Stories (via nicolefenton)
It’s time for another 5ives: Lists of 5 things to support your learning. Here we go….
5ives: Five resources for finding topic ideas
- Try the ODU Idea Generator
- Look at PBS’s @NewsHour topics page
- Browse Pros & Cons of Controversial Issues
- Download Times Topics @NYTimes
- Better yet, try the library’s databases Credo & CQ Researcher
Any questions? Email us at askalibrarian[at]nyit.edu.